Blessed Autumnal Equinox! There's many reason to get an ethical & sustainably sourced sheepskin that's been recycled and is biodegradable. Use Code: KYT10 for 10% off at checkout off our entire website.
- Natural dark black with wings of white and creative markings.
- It's unusually wide and spacious and has very soft, sensuous, extra long wool 6-7".
- Use it as a rug, on your bed, chair or couch, and for sacred ceremonies.
- The sheepskin would be a stunning energetic centerpiece in a meditation space.
- Feel grounded on this one of a kind sheepskin. Incredibly beautifully and mysterious and brings all the full moon intuitive vibes.
- there were two and we have one left. Markings similar to pic but not exact. All are unique one of a kind.
Specs: Northern European Icelandic sheepskin tanned in New Zealand.
40" L X 30" W
6" wool length
This particular grouping of Natural Icelandics have a thick leather pelt due to the fact they have been tanned in New Zealand in a particular old school fashion. We like that. We bought the last of a collection of 20 Icelandics tanned in this fashion.