Our sheepskins provide:
- an energetic grounding foundation for your kundalini yoga practice (as taught by Yogi Bhajan) ~ so you can relax and feel protected.
- accommodates all of the positions in Kundalini Yoga and will cover you head to mid-thigh for postures and layouts on your back.
- lofty, good length, and coziness; this skin is larger and longer than most single pelts - the extra width around makes a big difference.
- tanned with ecologically friendly ingredients. This makes the wool super soft and the hide extremely flexible yet durable and healthy for you.
- free range sheep with the pelts being a byproduct.
- all materials during tanning are recycled.
- comes with prayers and kundalini infused in it; and the light of Guru Ram Das and Yogi Bhajan.
Check out our Snow White Long Wool Sheepskin as an alternative.
Origin: New Zealand and Australia
Machine Washable. Air dry.
40" L x 24" W
2.5 + lbs.