- A versatile skin with short, lustrous dense wool that can be easily carried to Yoga class and rolled up as a bolster.
- Very soft and easy to maintain, dense and resilient in its fibers makes a perfect sheepskin to practice on daily and is sought after for kundalini yoga, sleeping, recovery from surgery, or for your work chair.
- Sanitized for added protection against bacteria
- The perfect ally in medical care facilities or in the home.
- Machine washable, air dry
- Reduces the primary causes of pressure sores -- moisture, pressure, and friction -- due to confinement in one position.
- High density wool fibers provide a cushion to distribute and relieve pressure on vulnerable pressure points, reduce strain on skin
- these are also great to sleep on and for an desk chair
- all of our short wool sheepskins are good for extended sitting or laying in one place - hoeverever these are cut to shape and the leather has gone through an extra process.
- The ones we select are the Largest size available in a single pelt.
Machine wash and air or tumble dry
40" L x 26" W plus
2" dense pile (softest)