New sheepskin pillows on into special $15% off Code: pillowtime
- an energetic grounding foundation for your kundalini yoga practice so you can relax, clear and protected.
- accommodates all of the positions in Kundalini Yoga and will cover you head to mid-thigh for postures and layouts on your back.
- lofty, dense, good length, and coziness; this skin is larger and longer than most single pelts - the extra width around and length makes a big difference in laying and sitting postures!
- tanned with ecologically friendly ingredients. This makes the wool super soft and the hide extremely flexible yet durable and healthy for you.
- free range sheep with the pelts being a byproduct.
- all materials during tanning are recycled.
- as with all our sheepskins, they come with prayers and kundalini infused in it, the light of Guru Ram Das and Yogi Bhajan.
Check out our Snow White Long Wool Sheepskin as a smaller alternative, or the 1.5 sheepskin or Quartz Double for a larger alternative.
Origin: New Zealand and Australia.
Machine Washable. Air dry.
40" L x 24-25" W