Free domestic ship on single sheepskins or up to $15 ship credit. Code: studentship Ends Sunday.
- an energetically grounding foundation for your kundalini yoga practice; inhale and tune in - clear and protected.
- accommodates all of the positions in Kundalini Yoga and will cover you head to mid-thigh for postures and layouts on your back.
- lofty, dense, good length, and coziness; this skin is larger and longer than most single pelts - the extra width around and length makes a big difference in laying and sitting postures!
- tanned with ecologically friendly ingredients. This makes the wool super soft and the hide extremely flexible yet durable and healthy for you.
- free range sheep with the pelts being a byproduct.
- all materials during tanning are recycled.
- as with all our sheepskins, they come with prayers and kundalini infused in it, the light of Guru Ram Das and Yogi Bhajan.
Origin: New Zealand
Machine Washable. Air dry.
40" L x 26" W